Celebrating the finest interiors from around the globe.
INSIDE awards are now open.
During three action-packed days in October, interior designers and architects will come together in Singapore from all over the world to learn, meet and share ideas at INSIDE Festival, one of the most innovative fixtures in the interior design calendar.
At INSIDE’s heart is a global awards programme, which will be judged by more than 20 distinguished designers and editors from around the world. Finalists from across 12 diverse categories present their projects in person to our illustrious judging panel.
The category winners will then go head-to-head before our super jury, which will be overseen by INSIDE’s associate director, internationally renowned designer and RCA Professor Emeritus, Nigel Coates. In a hotly contested grand prix showdown, one practice will win the ultimate accolade of World Interior of the Year, which will be presented at a glamorous awards ceremony on the evening of Friday 3 October. Other judges confirmed for 2014 include Fabio Novembre, Matteo Thun, Jaya Ibrahim, David Kohn, Joyce Wang, Voon Wong and Chris Lee.
Features at INSIDE 2014
- Alongside INSIDE’s live crits the Festival boasts an exhibition of all entries and an inspirational talks programme which this year will focus on ‘Interiors, mind and body'.
- INSIDE will be housed in a truly inspirational space with its own specially commissioned, pop-up bar, the INSIDE bookstore and curated exhibits.
- INSIDE is partnered with international design bible, Dezeen who as well as covering the Festival online will be conducting live winners interviews on site in Singapore.
- Let’s not forget the rooftop parties! There will be an array social events including parties, PechaKucha and a celebratory gala dinner where you can unwind, make new connections and see a little more of INSIDE’s dynamic host city.
- INSIDE will be collocated with its sister event, World Architecture Festival. World Architecture Festival 2014 had 2,100 attendees. Past speakers have included Sou Fujimoto, Thomas Heatherwick and Benedetta Tagliabue. All INSIDE attendees will have access to the full WAF programme including its talks, award crits and social events.