Health & Education - INSIDE World Festival of Interiors
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2017 AND WILL OPEN FOR INSIDE 2018 IN JANUARY 2018.
Projects that can be entered in to the Health & Education category include, but are not limited to:
- Nursery/infant schools
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Special-needs facilities
- University/college buildings
- Community health centres
- Doctors' and dentists' surgeries
- Hospitals (large)
- Hospitals (medium)
- Hospitals (small)
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation Centres
All projects in completed building categories must be completed between 1 January 2016 and 1 June 2017. There is no limit on the number of projects that can be submitted.
What do I need to include on my online entry?
- 6 x low resolution photographs of the project (maximum of 20)
- 3 x further images of a site plan, floor plan, key section
- 250 words of explanatory text (maximum of 1000 words)
- 3 high resolution images that may be used by our media partners should your project feature in any editorial coverage
- Artwork for your entry boards - please note this year we will be printing all of the entry boards for you to save you the time and effort of arranging print and delivery